The Sawed-Off Shotgun has too much range...

"Twin sawed-off barrels mean an extremely wide spread capable of taking down multiple targets in a single shot, but ZERO EFFECTIVENESS BEYOND MELEE RANGE." That is the actual description of the Sawed-Off Shotgun, and it's complete BS. The Sawed-off Shotgun has a much greater range than that description suggests. It has even been proven in multiple YouTube videos. If you haven't seen it already, check this video out... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABrmQ0B3jM I don't mind keeping the Sawed-Off Shotgun in the game, and if I walk into someone with it I deserve to die, but it's range NEEDS to be reduced.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please use the search function. There's several threads on this already that you could have posted your opinions into. Thanks.

But seeing as how this is America and we have the right to do as we please maybe he didnt feel the need to search for it. Online search boxes dont usually give you the exact info youre looking for anyway. But I digress, just because there are thousands of other threads doesnt mean he cant start his own on this subject. Just like no one is holding you at gunpoint forcing you to read it either. You could be playing gears instead.