The Royal Rangers Xbox one guild for ESO

We are a Aldmeri Dominion. we are a PvE and PvP guild but we also like to socialize we want to become a strong and friendly group of players who want to do everything possible. We will help our low level players with their quests if need be. We will have structure and everything that happens will depend on what everyone wants to do then. We will do everything we won't just do one thing we have a guild blacksmith already so if you need gear ask him I will let you know who he is. I will have an inner circle of people one for each fighting style and I plan on making more ranks for people who wish to climb rank and there will be roles for example blacksmith and clothier and wood worker . that's the kind of structure i wish to have so if you just want a friendly group of people to play with that's us. If you wish to join just message me on my Xbox account HadesHasLuck or email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thank you for reading have a good day. Or you can just reply to the post

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sorry I forgot to say that we are a NA server Guild.