Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
I wish they never changed these forums. Since the first game came out, I had posted a thread before each expansion listing cards I would like to see as potential unlockables. Then it was always a nice surprise to see a few of my picks, make it into the expansion. Surprisingly however, is the shear number of picks that have made it into this game. I would have loved to have been able to link to those old threads, but alas I can not.
So with that said, here are some new picks for what I would like to see in the next expansion:
- Siege Gang Commander- I don’t care what red deck they put it in but seriously!
- Stigma Lasher- Punishing fire is awesome but we should further kick Life-gain card users in the groin!
- Demon Fire- Better than Blaze
- Earthquake- More sweepers are greatly needed, the flavor seems fitting for Koth
- Jaws of Stone- another flavor fitting card
- Ashling the Pilgrim- Awesome creature
- Lignify- Just a piece of spot removal that seems fitting and not overly powerful for Green
- Harmonize- Awesome card draw
- Tooth and Nail- Less broken than if this was in the ramp deck
- Day of Judgement- Sweeper that makes regen stronger
- Basilisk Collar- Awesome equipment that’s not too powerful for the deck
- Steelshaper’s Gift- Decent tutor. Nothing more
- Counterbalance- I have a sweet spot for bomb enchantments
- Glen Elendra Archmage- Great creature- would like to see the persist mechanic
- Ancestral Vision- I want to see the suspend mechanic, this is SOOOO good!
- Kalastria Highborn- This deck could Greatly use another bomb 2 drop, the early game is pretty terrible
- Profane Command- Any of the commands would be awesome but especially here as there are currently no other recursion effects in the game
- Mutilate- Another Awesome sweeper that this game drastically needs
- Elvish Branchbend- Fun elf that fits the “numbers matter” theme of this elf deck
- Allosaurus Rider- Alternative costs are cool and fun with counterspells
- Sylvan Messenger- Card drawing elf
- Green Sun’s Zenith- fits into early or late game, good utility for this deck
- Mystic Snake- Awesome card!
- Rampant Growth- If you’re gonna ramp…
- Fling- seems fun here!
- Blood Cultist- Better early game card
- Predator Dragon- I really like the Devour mechanic here
- Esperzoa- adds a great deal of speed to an otherwise pretty slow deck
- Windwright Mage- Another Decent early creature
- Tidehollow Sculler- I thought there were some cards using the exile zone, if so…
*** Rumored New Decks***
- Swerve- Cool card that adds tons of awesome possible plays
- Oversoul of Dusk- Pure 100% Awesome
- Qasali Ambusher- Fun card!
- Gaddock Teeg- Fun Powehouse card!
- Nixathid- Great creature for a discard deck, was disappointed this never made it into the first game.
- Duress/ Thoughtseize- Any card that shows us opponent’s hand and lets us choose will be Amazing!
- Dark Confidant- Just an awesome creature
...So those are my picks, I always try to stay within the boundaries of this game. No planeswalkers, or mana producing creatures, etc. What would you like to see?