the peacekeeper....

Watch it be OP just so it makes it an unfair advantage if you don't own the map packs :P.. Just my thought :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If its multiplayer enabled it will only be available on DLC Maps I guarantee that so it doesn't give an unfair advantage to anyone who has not purchased it.

$20 say's it has mw3 mp7 recoil, fire rate of the black ops 2 skorpion, with the power and range of a sniper rifle.

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

If its multiplayer enabled it will only be available on DLC Maps I guarantee that so it doesn't give an unfair advantage to anyone who has not purchased it.

[/quote]

meh I doubt it they will make it like that and if activision has any say I bet it will let it be in the general public just to get a few more sales

Logic says they should restrict it to DLC playlists but like you said Activision does love swimming in money.

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

Logic says they should restrict it to DLC playlists but like you said Activision does love swimming in money.

[/quote]

I actually hope its in the general public all considering though.. because ill probably wont play the map pack Play list after a few days and go back to playing domination ( I hope they make it an unlock at lvl 55 ). assuming I am right and it is for the general public I might wait to use my next permanent unlock token to see if I like this gun ( was planning on using it on the sniper you get at 43 or the AR at 55)  

Unfair to non DLC buyers?  I don't think that will be the case.  It should be available in all modes just like any other gun.  Is it unfair or does it ruin gameplay if a level 30 player can't equip the AN94?  No.  The peacekeeper won't be any different.  

Naw the gun will be crap. I won't even touch it. They will implement it in all playlists, so it will be shown off. It can be done but I do like the idea of new weapons DlC Say 300 MS points for a new weapon you can use in game, that would be kinda of cool. The do need like a 25Ms point option to wear you can rent the weapon for an hour to see if you want to purchase the gun and if you decide you do it will take 25ms off the 300 so you would only have to pay 275 Microsoft points. I've been waiting for something like this.

Itll probably be like BF3 DLC weapons. Regular people cant "equipt it, but they can pick it up off a dead soldier. It should be a great weapon, its an AR/SMG hybrid, best of both worlds. Every weapon is pretty good in BO2, so I would think this one will fit right in.

Well it is supposed to be an SMG/AR hybrid so it will prob have SMG RoF with AR range but maybe not very accurate or powerful to balance it.I know in BF they made the DLC weapons available for all maps so they may take a leaf from EA's book with that.That way people will pick it up from dead guys and maybe want to buy the DLC for it.Its a type of advertising.

^^beat me