The Orange Box TF2 Achievements

Let me start off by saying i may be posting under the wrong place. Ok so a couple of days ago i was playing tf2 online and part way through the game a achievement popped up so i thought i had done something but when i opened it the description did not match what i had been doing, then achievements kept popping up and after about the 5th i left the game but they continued to pop up. Can someone please tell me what happened because i like getting achievements and don't like getting them when i haven't done anything. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Odd. Go into TF2's achievement menu in game (not the one on the guide or dashboard) and check to see if that says you've done what was required.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Nope definitely not done them, I'm wondering whether it was something to do with the game i was in because i can remember i was only allowed to be certain characters i think it was pyro, heavy and soilder and one guy was flying around on fire unable to die (quite annoying) do you know what this is bug/glitch maybe

Sorry this didn't help.

First I've heard of a modded lobby in TF2 but is certainly a plausible explanation.

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh, i didn't think you could mod in TF2 like you. Ok might be a stupid question but when i create a lobby i can only have a certain number (can't remember the amount around 10 maybe) but when i search for a player match on the same map they often have more spaces is that due to modding or is it a connection thing or something?

Sorry this didn't help.