The Old Republic & Final Fantasy XIV Online?

So any word yet on these MMOs making their way to the 360? The originals were on the old Xbox... :/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

XIV is Pc and Ps3 exclusive Old republic is PC exclusive

I doubt either will. I think I heard rumors that Old Republic was floating the idea but if they haven't confirmed it by now then probably not. Why would you want to get FF 14? It's a disaster on PC atm, to the point where they had to stop charging for subscriptions. They basically admitted they released a piece of crap and now it's free to play until the PS3 version drops, or so I heard. I wouldn't give them any money for that nonsense. If MS decides to support in Live it'll be a horrible decision.

Forget Old Republic.

Guild Wars 2!

Just play Champions online. It's free to play and you can plug your 360 controller in and it works great. How many other games can you play as a super hero with a 360 controller?

Champions online kinda sucks.

Nah, I've played a bunch of MMOs and it's good. The missions/quests are pretty basic but the game is different from all the other fantasy themed MMOs flooding the market. It also has a really fun PvP/PvE system. It's definitely worth a look for anyone looking for a game to play online with lots of people.

MMOs are difficult to do on the 360 because of Microsoft's patching policy.

FFXI worked well enough from what I heard but you are right about the patching thing. I know 360 users had a consistent crash in a specific zone and as long as I was playing it never got fixed. Shame really.

i would actually like to see both but after they make sure all the glitches are out. i never had a problem with ffxi on the 360 other than not being able to get into many parties.

I wouldn't even touch FInal Fantasy XIV.