The official/unofficial metatag for the XBF.

With the release of another Battlefield title, hell yeah. We need to have a metatag for the XBF. To the people who do not know what XBF is, it stands for the Xbox Battlefield Forums, I think. It has been a long time. It’s just a clan tag that people use in Battlefield games so they can be recognize by other posters from this forum. It’s NOT a clan, but a community. Even though we bulldoze the players on the other team. Go away, it’s my crate or flag! Feel free to add this gamertag. You cannot be friends with all the people that post on this forum because of the friends limit. If you do add this tag, make sure you have your privacy settings to everyone. Mainly, your online status and messages.  My gamertag is “x Proto x”. I will check this tag every other day to accept the friends list. That’s all,
have fun!

And people say I do not play nice. : )

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Aw man, I remember the spawn camping. Good times!

@Decode Yes it was.

Love bump.

^

^^Ill play sometimes, but I am bad. (and from the forums.)

add me if you want, forget who's behind the silver veil :\

Finally, someone made this haha.  Add me, Im a vet of the XBF as with most of yall.

I'm down for this. Played once or twice before with the XBF, but I drifted off doing my own thing. I'll send some FRs.

I'm down sounds pretty cool to play with the xbf community and I'd say I'm average at this game.

Yo Im game just send me an invite

good times... you all know my Gold.