The Official: "I Told You So!" Thread

This thread is for everyone who is on the edge of their seat reading these forums.  You now get an official chance to say "I told you so."  You can use it for anything you want, beta, release, server stuff, vehicles, cod vs bf3, etc.

Here's how it works.  You reply back with 2 things.

Example:

Remember when x, z, and y?

I told you so!

Or if you are really daring, you could try the new and improved "You told me so!"

Example:

Remember when you said, x, y, and z?

You told me so!

Go ahead, try it out.  It's loads of family fun!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

so do I say "I told you so" now? or later?

Remember when I told you not to make a stupid thread?...

If you need practice you can use it for stuff that happened in previous battlefield games.  Then one new stuff comes up you'll be better practiced with the "I told you so" method.  

No thanks,

Ill just bump all of the old "I told you so" troll threads when the game comes out.

the game is amazing when it works. unfortunately it never does.

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]

Remember when I told you not to make a stupid thread?...

[/quote]

[quote user="The Real Waffle"]

the game is amazing when it works. unfortunately it never does.

[/quote]

sadly, this is what I ran into.....constantly getting dropped from the server....I can handle it a few times, but every game?....every game?...and the lag related shenanigans ...oh lord...bet I gave my friends headaches tonight...dudes were rising out of the floor killing me...dudes on the ceiling....teammates running around leaning at a 45 degree angle...what the hell man?

-

be glad when the beta goes away..and we get a working version of the game

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

No thanks,

Ill just bump all of the old "I told you so" troll threads when the game comes out.

[/quote]

This, i favorited pretty much all the threads of ppl saying  they canceld their pre-orders. If i see them playing BF3 when its released.. Ill get back to them.

the servers seemed fine, just the fact every game had my friends on the other team, (with more joining) meant my team was screwed.