The next Fallout game

Where do you think the next installment of the Fallout series should take place? 

I think it should take place in Louisiana and instead of fighting against the Brotherhood of Steel, you would be fighting against the swamp people.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Kind of like Point lookout? That would be pretty cool, but I'm sure most people would be angry that it's not in some wasteland.

Lousiana and it's swamps are a wasteland.

It would be sort of like Point Lookout. Those mutated hillbillies were interesting to say the least. Personally, I don't care where it takes place, I just want more Fallout. Louisiana would be cool though. Heavily flooded areas, lots of mutated sea life, Drew Brees with 4 arms throwing footballs everywhere....it would be pretty awesome actually!

Yeah, but not in the same sense as a baren desert or a crumbled city.

A flooded wasteland with a higher chance of rad poisoning would be more fun than the desert we have seen in multiple games already.

No doubt, but still, I think people would be angry that we would be seing green.

How can you dislike a mutated Drew Brees with 4 arms chucking explosive footballs at you?

Because people don't like change!

I thought that was only in FPS and fighting games...

Skyrim.