The next DLC ... release date?

Any release date for the second DLC Map-pack release?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 33 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Trojanman97"]

Does anyone want to do the tower of babble or high maintenance achievement for black ops 2? Note you must have a mic and you cannot be a little kid.

[/quote]

Um, what's your question have to do with this topic? Please post your question where it's appropriate...

lol the first one just came out.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

I understand your post is old now but NewFoundRemedy totally squashed you with real facts. Xbox One has now been revealed and is due later this year (November). And as far as Black Ops II becoming obsolete isn't even a valid statement when you can log onto Black Ops I and there are still many online players there as well as still playing MW3. The next DLC coming now is set for July 2. This isn't opinion anymore. These are facts.

The fact that it's coming from that memez website, the picture of Vegas looks like an actual photograph and the crappy quality of the whole thing should just tell you that is no where near real.

There were some BF4 rumors a while back of October time and it being on the 360 and the next gen,But only rumors so far.Possible next gen this year?we will surely find out in a few months.

The big theme for most maps from any FPS (BO2 included) is having at least 3 primary routes that are parallel to each other (so 1 in the middle with 2 on each side of it). Most of the time they'll also have smaller or shorter routes intersecting the 3 to make things even more interesting. The reason they do this is because it's simple & it works very effectively. Take a look at an overlay from a multiplayer map from virtually any modern day FPS & you can find these 3 primary paths, I'm absolutely sure of it. I'd post some for BO2, but the last time I did, they were removed for whatever reason, so I'll make a list for you.

-----

Aftermath:

- through the lobby

- through the ruins

- under the bus

Cargo:

- by the harbor

- under the crane

- through the office

Carrier (4 paths):

- alongside the armory

- inside the wreckage

- through the hall

- by the crane

Drone:

- through the grass & 2 offices

- center street

- lab/factory

Express (4 paths):

- lower lobby & ramps

- terminal & tracks

- train

- bushes, back-rooms, & upper office

Hijacked:

- center of the boat (back, gym, living room, shower, dining room, kitchen, & front)

- plank-side

- spa-side

Meltdown:

- offices, ramp, & tunnel

- generator

- reactor

Overflow:

- back alley, harbor, & construction

- center street, overturned-bus, tug-boat, & broken boat

- central alley with fountain

Plaza:

- D'Bo

- stairs & sports cars

- red room, blue room, & club

Raid:

- basketball court, pool, & up-stairs bedroom

- kitchen, rock garden, & wall

- round-about driveway

Slums:

- front street & shop

- graveyard, statue, & tires with dumpsters

- backstreet with garage, memorial, & coffee shop

Standoff:

- front street

- back street

- tractor & playground

Turbine (7 paths):

- cliff-side road

- south road

- alongside tube (south)

- inside or on top of tube

- alongside tube (north)

- north road & ruins

Yemen (3.5 paths):

- wooden road

- dirt path

- center street & bridge

- rocks & fountain

-----

And that's not even counting the DLC maps!

No, we still have at least another month before they mention anything about the map pack but it should drop in April. Enjoy the map pack we have.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

There will be like 50 new threads in here right when new DLC gets released. Just look for those.

[/quote]And still people will go to xbox.coms front page or the dashboard, where it is the biggest ad in there and go "Durr, wheres the map pack".

Does anyone want to do the tower of babble or high maintenance achievement for black ops 2? Note you must have a mic and you cannot be a little kid.

nah ps3 got hacked + xbox is beta for online gameplay hence the fact wen u see game battles goin on wat system do they play on XBOX