The new look xbox forum

I have to say im not likeing this new look allmost all the games are missing eg if u go looking

for games starting with t all thats there is wwe plz bring back the old forums ...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You are the first one to write a post about not liking the new forums noone else has ever made a post like yours! +1 for originality sir!

lol ^  also, the old forums are not coming back!

Games are being added and they're not near finished with them.  And the old forums...they're probably never coming back.  It took me a day to get used to these.

They are still adding games to the list.

You'll get used to the new forums soon enough.

ok so let me get this right thay are only adding new games now as thay

come out .so say i wanna chat about tdu2 i can't cos microsoft wants

a new look ..

No they are bringing back all the popular games first from the previous forum then adding missed forums gradually. New game forums are added also at the request of the developer.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Personally, I'm kind of getting used to these boards (though I use them far less now, since the change). the only thing I'm having issues with is the lack of "My Forums"... remembering to hit the "fav" button each time is a bit of a pain.

[quote user="NorthernZoot"]

Personally, I'm kind of getting used to these boards (though I use them far less now, since the change). the only thing I'm having issues with is the lack of "My Forums"... remembering to hit the "fav" button each time is a bit of a pain.

[/quote]You don't have to favorite each time. Each forum has a your discussions tab which saves all your topics almost like my forums.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

hi all anything new going all

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

[quote user="NorthernZoot"]

[/quote]You don't have to favorite each time. Each forum has a your discussions tab which saves all your topics almost like my forums.

[/quote]

Ahhh... That's a bit easier than the Favourite method. Still a little bit of a pain (if you frequent multiple forums) but at least it's better than nothing.