The new guys

So what kind of of abillitys are you hoping for in the new guys personally I'm hoping the vorcha have a bunch bombs they can throw or set up they seem like they crazy types that would do those things as for the others I dunno what do u guys think

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I want the Vorcha to be able to go all Ozzy Osbourne on some peoples & bite their heads off.

I wouldn't mind any of the new characters having some cool strong melee attacks. Batarian by far has the best, I also like how the Geth's melee looks.

Vorcha are known for their regenerative abilties so I'd bet we see a power along those lines.  Maybe they'll have some sort of armor ability where they regain lost health over time and recover shields faster?

With the teeth they have, they should have some move where they bite someones head off for sure. They need a move involving those teeth for sure.   haaha

[quote user="Evil Optimus"]

Vorcha are known for their regenerative abilties so I'd bet we see a power along those lines.  Maybe they'll have some sort of armor ability where they regain lost health over time and recover shields faster?

[/quote]

Yep, I wouldn't surprised to see a power like that for them.

I hope they have some new powers along the lines of Hunter Mode, the new Batarian powers, and Biotic Bubble.

I really wouldn't be interested in them if they turn out to have reused powers that other classes have like Concussive Shot or Carnage.

I'm not playing as a Vorcha no matter how good they are.  Don't play Batarians either.  And, actually, I feel kinda silly playing as Liara. lol

[quote user="Evil Optimus"]

[/quote]

So do Krogan, they were a real pain in ME1, took forever to kill them, but I digress.   Anyway, Krogans in MP don't regenerate heath so I doubt the Vorcha will.

i hope I'm wrong though.