The mysterious door close to falkreath (Spoiler for some?)

Ok,dont read this if you dont know what "the mysterious door" close to falkreath might be....

Theres a door with a red hand on it close to falkreath,which also talks,it asks "whats the music of life",or something like that-

Now theres 3 options to choose from,ive tried all of them,still-im not worthy?

I just wanna know if this is a quest-door,or how do i get in?

btw-does the red hand have something to do with dark brotherhood?I havnt found the darks yet,so i dont know,but...

Thanks!//Mike-sweden

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That is the enterance to the Dark brotherhood lair. You won't be able to enter it until you start their quests.

It's a Black Door and there are two of them, one of which is indeed near Falkreath.

They ask you a question and if you can answer correctly you're granted access. You'll be given the answer in a quest.

Awesome!Gonna try to find the brotherhood now then,thanks alot!

Something tells me you might have a good chance of finding them somewhere inside the city of Windhelm, just through one of the quests picked up there, but you never know.

And I certainly wouldn't know or say any more than that, but I hope you enjoy them once you find them : )

Drop by the orphanage in Riften when you get a chance.

You don't find the Brotherhood, they find you.  They will send you a letter with a palm on it (red or black; can't remember).  When you fall asleep, just like in Oblivion, you will awake and one will be there to discuss your future.

Way to spoil it...

Well..that stuff with the letter never happened to me..and I've beat the DB quests...

"Way to spoil it..."

Way to be hanging around in a thread that not only is obviously not safe for the likes of you, it is also CLEARLY LABELLED as such.

I've already beaten the DB quests. It isn't a spoiler for me.