The MW3 Nuke?

Has anyone yet to see the Mob or Moab or whatever it is that I guess replaced the nuke.  Some guy on my team in demolition got it today and it basically nukes the enemy team, but then the rest of the game has a red tint and everything looks sketchy.  Anyone know how to get it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

25 killstreak. Other killstreaks do not add to the count. The team that gets MOAB get double XP for the rest of the match.

Yeah, I got "MOABed" the other day, the guy was camping in a corner, if anything it was funny. XD.

^ BTW, it's called a "gun streak", easier to make people understand it that way.

Camping in a corner?  I'm surprised 1) he got that many kills and 2) nobody else could take him out.  

Outpost?

Someone on my team got it the other day in demo but the bomb went off like 5 seconds later and we lost the round and the match.

Someone got it on outpost by hiding under the map during a kill confirm match. I was on the team that got hit by it but I did not die while I was in a building so I didn't understand it? It only killed 3 people.

drop 25 kill streak i gotten it 2 times already

Some dude doing the ''Outpost'' under the map glitch got it and i put the whole match on my ''Theater'' I hope he gets banned

Here is a youtube video of a guy getting a M.O.A.B.  To me, its just like the nuke in MW2.  I am in no rush to get one.  

[View:http://www.youtube.com/user/Smoove7182954#p/u/2/mmB5OOLI09U]

I mainly play Search, so, no.

lol @ your sig  "Come Get Some"