The most stupid way I've been killed.

Caspian Border, Conquest.

Near the end of the game and we Russians have driven the Yanks back to their base. I'm at Alpha and I can see a tank rolling across the fields there if I can just get a lock on my Javelin. That chain link fence is in the way so I slash it open and I'm standing there risking the exposure but I'm locking, locking, locking...

... and the radio tower falls on me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Put C4 on tank. See the C4 stick to the tank. Tank drives away. I detonate C4. I die. Turns out the C4 was never on the tank. Thank you DICE.

That has been happening abit to a friend of mine RC,He swears he put C4 on the tank he runs off detonates and dies,happened a few times the other night.

I apparently broke my leg and it killed me...

bad luck... running and your guy goes into cardiac arrest, gets me every time.

[quote user="FoomBerry"]

[/quote]

That was Bc1. 

Lol peak cq americans.  I am in the m1 with a random gunner (this dude was pretty damn sharp with the 50) anyway we have em locked. We decide to stay at their gate for 1 t90 spawn and if they couldnt break wed back up into the tunnel.  Well we ice the t90 and as were backing up the bird takes off and flies towards us.  I hit it with the main gun, killing a full crew.  Somehow the frame lands on us and blows up... Counting my death as a teamkill versus my gunner... We were laughin up a storm

[quote user="Red Clown"]

[quote user="FoomBerry"]

[/quote]

That was Bc1. 

[/quote]

My bad, I thought we were talking about any battlefield game..

[quote user="Barry The Gibb"]

Caspian Border, Conquest.

Near the end of the game and we Russians have driven the Yanks back to their base. I'm at Alpha and I can see a tank rolling across the fields there if I can just get a lock on my Javelin. That chain link fence is in the way so I slash it open and I'm standing there risking the exposure but I'm locking, locking, locking...

... and the radio tower falls on me.

[/quote] I have seen that almost the opposite way. Nearing the end of the game, I was locking on to a tank coming up the river and right when I locked the tower fell on the tank and killed it. Other than that just the bad luck deaths. I think i jumped down of a sidewalk and died once.

I've been defib'd to death in BF3.  It was embarrassing.

Was playing with a friend and running in front of him on Gulf of Oman and on my screen I just die, on his screen I was running and then my character decided he was The Flash and flew at 1,000 mph against the nearest building. This was post patch. Splat! Awesome game.