The most expensive arcade game on XBLA

Does anyone know why this game is 1600 points($20) ? and not that it really matters but the size of the game is only 113MB.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

"sigh"

*sigh*

Joking right? Right? There have been hundreds of Arcade games priced at 1600 points...

It's because of the Creepers , everyone knows ................

I don't see the big deal. It's definitely worth the 20 bucks.

[quote user="Skull Yautja"]

Joking right? Right? There have been hundreds of Arcade games priced at 1600 points...

[/quote]

Really? Hundreds?? Name 10.

Section 8 prejudice plus DLC was 20$ or more.

[quote user="Pinbot Fembot"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Most of them have had their prices dropped so only a few are left around that price range now. The main point of the subject though; this isn't expensive for an Arcade game and OP just wants a reason to complain.

[/quote]

[/quote] I don't think there are 10.   Penny Arcade Episode 1 used to be twenty bucks, but it's cheaper now.  Both Sam and Max games are 20 bucks, the first Watchmen game and some puzzle game was also 1600 points.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Most of them have had their prices dropped so only a few are left around that price range now. The main point of the subject though; this isn't expensive for an Arcade game and OP just wants a reason to complain.

[/quote] Still doesn't mean $20 isn't alot for the game, which alot of people aren't used to seeing. Not saying the game isn't worth it as in my opinion it is but I can see why people are hesitant on buying it at that price.