The most effective way to kill used game sales

Simple, convert games from disc, to digital downloads only.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No. Just no.

That's obviously the most effective, but no thanks. Far prefer disks, and it isn't practical yet.

The best way is not to play anymore then you won't have this problem. voila :P I don't buy used games. I did that like 10 years ago, but most discs have all scratches and booklets looking ugly. So why would I get an used game???  For me this will never be a problem ;-)

Or have the new system not play used games.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="capcom23"]

I don't buy used games. I did that like 10 years ago, but most discs have all scratches and booklets looking ugly. So why would I get an used game???  For me this will never be a problem ;-)

[/quote]

Why would you buy a used game? Well, perhaps for the same reasons you did 10 years ago? Maybe a used version of a game is the only one presently available, or maybe you want to save money perhaps?

Then i will quit gaming and im sure a huge portion of the gaming community will follow.

[quote user="iAshHD"]

[quote user="capcom23"]

I don't buy used games. I did that like 10 years ago, but most discs have all scratches and booklets looking ugly. So why would I get an used game???  For me this will never be a problem ;-)

[/quote]

Why would you buy a used game? Well, perhaps for the same reasons you did 10 years ago? Maybe a used version of a game is the only one presently available, or maybe you want to save money perhaps?

[/quote]

Not only that, but some games are so bad, they don't deserve to be bought new.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I would say about 75% of games i have played don't deserve there full realise day price.

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

[quote user="iAshHD"]

[quote user="capcom23"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not only that, but some games are so bad, they don't deserve to be bought new.

[/quote]

*cough* HOMEFRONTTESTDRIVEUNLIMITED2WWEALLSTARS&WWE12TONAMEAFEW *cough*

And then you have a PSPgo. That was successful, right guys?