The most disappointing game sequels

The criteria for a good sequel is almost contradictory; it's a dangerous mix of old and new, with just enough old to serve as a sturdy foundation and just enough new to prevent boredom and apathy. But when not perfectly balanced, a sequel can prove disastrous.

List gamesinfo
 Man i hated to say it but i agreed with Resident evil 5  did everything wrong with the game .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was gutted with Left for Dead 2, it just felt wrong, Reach was pretty weak too!

Well, Dragon Age II is fresh in my mind.

Left 4 Dead 2 did feel wrong. Lost all its creepiness. But who doesn't like smashing zombies with a guitar listening to rock on a concert stage?

Think we need a break from zombies. Maybe we could play a psycho, who breaks in to boarding kennels and clubs as many puppies as we can before we are caught, and we could do it to folk music! Id buy thaa.

Left 4 Dead 2 was retarded.

[quote user="thatdude21601"]

Well, Dragon Age II is fresh in my mind.[/quote]I've never understood why people think that because it is almost exactly the same as the first game.

Overlord 2 was rough to, but so was the first one, so i don't know if that counts!

Halo 2 since they showed things they new they were never going to be able to do. It's E3 trailer is about the best smoke and mirrors ever pulled. Fact that it only took a single sit down to beat and you got possibly the worst ending ever.

[quote user="voteDC"]

[quote user="thatdude21601"]

Well, Dragon Age II is fresh in my mind.[/quote]I've never understood why people think that because it is almost exactly the same as the first game.

[/quote]I'm completely dumbfounded and amazed by this statement. If I responded in the way I want to right now, I would likely be banned from this forum permanently.

Modern Warfare 2