The MLB 2k Series

Hello, I have a concern about the series that has been discontinued. MLB 2k was a great series that a lot of gamers played and enjoyed. Many gamers are now joining Playstation because they wanted to play a baseball game. Many other gamers and I, believe that it is not fair that Xbox stopped supporting baseball, but have most other sports. Honestly, without baseball on Xbox, me and many others much like me, are about to leave Xbox to join Playstation because we cannot get our game. All that I am saying is, without an MLB game, Xbox gamers will get angry. Playing those old junky games is becoming horrible, the graffics are slowly decreasing, and we are all getting sick of it. They even had the nerves to take the MLB games off the store. This is horrible. We need to have our MLB 2k back.  It is just giving Playstation profits over something that Microsoft could truly top. If the people of Xbox don't act quick, there will be a downfall in players. I mean yes, we have RBI Baseball, but it's junk. People do not want to play it, and it is making Xbox's rep look horrible for putting out one of the best games, and replacing it with crap. All that I, and many others, are asking for, is a new MLB 2k. It would be a great success, and I myself would play it. But if we don't, many people will retreat to playing with Playstation. So please hear me out and bring us a new game for us to love. Thank you 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, HunterPunter312! For game requests like this, you will want to reach out to publishers and developers so that they can know that you guys want these games on here. For any 2K games, you will want to reach out to them to inquire about why they decided to not continue these games after MLB 2K13.

As this isn't a support issue, I'm going to lock this down. If you need assistance with a support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.