The midnight launch campaign crew thread!

If you're getting Gears Of War 3 on midnight launch and planning on tackling the campaign first before you dive into multiplayer and need someone to play with for Co-op, simply post in this thread, so we know you're available to be added to friends lists. =)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im debating about going to the midnight release. it depends on if my wife allows it. I know that sounds funny and that Im whipped. But I have requested on the whole 20th day off so I can play it without any interuptions well only for food and bathroom breaks.

i'm getting it midnight launch and playing single player first add me to ur friends list gt is eagle302 bro

getting it midnight release and skipping class the next day. definitely playing campaign first, if my irl friends arent online im definitely down to play with you guys. add me :)

I am picking it up at midnight and planning on playing till I can't stay awake anymore. Then playing all the next day because I have the day off.  

@Eagle: Why do you have a Gamechix icon when you're a guy.

campaign first right after midnight. add me

I'm down for some co-op on the midnight launch! Please send a message along with your FR! And please no talking during cut-scenes!

[Basic]

Symbiote Prince, LOL, I understand completely.  My wife plays Gears with me and I'm still getting "that look" when I tell her I'm thinking of picking up my copy at midnight.

^ Go with your wife at midnight to pick it up.

LOL, I camped out for a 360 for 11 hours the day before my 2 year anniversary! You guys need to grow some balls and just tell her you are going.