The Marketplace is Down? 20/07/2011 to present

Hello, Let me start by saying i had problems yesterday doing anything on the Marketplace......Now i cant buy anything either, I thought maybe thier rejecting my card because i got no money :) but i got well over £400 so its not that. Then tried adding new card and payapl still not workin.. I spent all day workin it and got no were. and all i wanted for some dlc so i could start re-playing fallout 3 :)

Now i checked with my bank to see if they were rejecting payments for any reason = Bank says everything is fine..also checked my card status on microsoft billing and my card isnt being rejected its status is good...

Tried resetting everything from router to my tv. Maybe my biological clock too if this carrys on.

Xbox marketplace is down for me so whats next...what do i do Is it worth buying ms code at shop? because right now my faith in XBL is gone and i done believe it would even accept a code.

P.s for staff i recieved error messages sometimes and othertimes a message along the lines of cannout authorise payment. I cant be **** to get the error code as am taking a break from my console before i smash it off a wall.

Thanls

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Paliv: While I'd love to help you out, if you are having issues with your payment method not working on Amazon.com, I would recommend contacting their customer support or the provider of your card.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am also having this problem.  Even attempting a purchase of a points card code through Amazon.com is not working.

Sorry this didn't help.

Shots: I'm sorry that you are having issues purchasing on LIVE. I can assure that the number of users experiencing similar issues is nowhere near that amount, but it only takes one person to get me interested in an issue and helping you out. If you are only having an issue with a single payment method, I'd be happy to run through some troubleshooting with you, but if you are unable to purchase with any method on your account, I'd still recommend calling up phone support to check on your billing account. Let me know if I can help you further!

Sorry this didn't help.

@Mister Gwyther i entered on that page as i see 99.99999999999% of xbox users are unable to buy with any payment methot for microsoft points

what ups wich xbox? i thought it was a nice gaming way but im thinking why didnt i bought play station 3 they got hacked but billing works.

and even ps3 was faster on recovering than you from a minuscle issue i jsut cant believe it

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are unable to purchase with multiple payment methods, I would suggest calling up phone support in your region (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx) to see if there is something going on with your billing account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Update-Still not working....have bought ms card at shop and was able to redeem it. But card problem is ongoing.

Sorry this didn't help.

Some Additional Information--Steps i have taken to Help resolve the issue.

1)Cleared system Cache

2)Cleared marketplace Cache

3)Checked ms billing to see if i have unpaid balances that needed clearing--(i didnt)

4)Checked Billing address is same as on card(its correct)

5)checked my region and my adresses to make sure they are all the same(they are)

Frustrated isnt a strong enough word.

Sorry this didn't help.