The M95

The M95 is the last gun I have to get a bronze star on besides the NS2000, which I never used because it's the most ugly thing I've ever seen. Is it just me or is this gun the worst rifle out of all of them? It has a small clip, a long bolt cycling time, and I just can't hit people with it close range like I can with the others.

Is it just me?

Discussion Info

Last updated September 30, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

]9mmx39mm is a rifle sized round. the 9mm standard round is the 9x19mm parabellum...

[/quote]

And do you know why it is only 9x39mm ?

It's a modified version of the 7,62x39mm bullet, creating a longer neck to accommodate the 9mm bullet. The Russians are odd though in why they made it like they did.  It was made for stealth, but at given rates it's range is lowered after 325 yards. Still though, it's an interesting design and complements the interesting gun. Only thing I don't get is why they made it full auto, because it's real life counterpart is mostly fired only in Semi-Auto mode, and is stock with a 10 round clip. It can, however accept AS VAL magazines and go full auto with 20 rounds, however just like in the game it's kind of useless as a lot of bullets get wasted even with trigger control. 

I've been sticking with the Type 88 or the SVU whenever I feel like being a rushing wookie, I always seem to run out of bullets with no assault guys around when I make it to the objectives. It is funny getting a Marksman headshot with the VSS though, I think my best was +89 lol..

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

Well it is the only fully automatic "sniper rifle". Basically like a scoped, suppressed machine pistol. I mean it even fires a 9mm round.

[/quote]9mmx39mm is a rifle sized round. the 9mm standard round is the 9x19mm parabellum...

Meh I still don't use it apart from the times that I had to just to get it to gold.

It's not really the type of sniper rifle that I would like to use.

Funny, the last time I was on the forums. There nothing but hate for this rifle but now everyone loves it. Was there patch sense I last played?

[quote user="FAT N1NJA PANDA"]

With Magnum ammo the M95 is a one shot kill on Hardcore.

[/quote]So is every other bolt action sniper rifle, lol.

Dang BUSH WOOKIES..........................

I like the M95 for when I'm sniping in Battlefield. The minimal bullet drop makes headshotting enemies a cinch at all but the longest of ranges. The long reload and bolt cycle times are an issue, but I normally don't even last long enough as a sniper to worry. :P

Personally, I toy with all the guns in the game a bit. The M95 is my go to weapon if I need to shoot someone who is very far away. Otherwise, I find myself using the GOL or trying to get to grips with the different scope of the SV-98.

With Magnum ammo the M95 is a one shot kill on Hardcore.

The M-95 is useless on Hardcore so I never use it. It has way too much bullet drop and takes too long to reload. But that's what you'd expect from a .50 cal.

Now if they made it to where when someone is shot that limbs and guts fly everywhere in a pretty pink cloud of gooey mist I might reconsider. It's a .50cal people! So sick of hit markers...

[quote user="LostKauz"]

Snip-

[/quote]

I am fully aware of your signature, and I'm surprised you even have it up there. Players like you who use that weapon like an assault rifle ruin the game. Basically the pond scum of the Battlefield world. Your sarcasm and demeaning posts further back up my statement. Good Day Sir

[/quote]

Yeah, it's actually funny how people think they are self-righteous in the "way" a Game should be played. I'm so glad I'm the Player you hate because of what Weapon I choose?!

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Fear Thy Waffle, is it any different than using a G3 on the recon class?

[/quote]

Its an all class weapon, kinda hard to compare.

[/quote]

And no it's not hard to "compare" you simply hit the Compare Button in the Weapons Menu/ Screen.