The Letters EG banned from XBL

As most of you have heard Microsoft has banned the use of the letters EG
alone in Gamertags , Mottos, and Clan Tags. We do not know why this is. We the Leadership of EG have posted to ask why but no answer. Please help us we are a respect base clan with a Code of Conduct that we follow. Evolution Gaming has a membership of over 800 and growing every day. We don't see how the letters EG are breaking XBL Code od Conduct here is a sample of our Code of Conduct .

EG stands for Evolution Gaming and is a community of gamers that are
working towards a respectable gaming environment and having a fun
experience.

We do want to stress that this is a game and is meant to be fun but do have a few rules that we abide by to set us apart.

The most important part of being with EG is our Code of Conduct and I will read this verbatim to avoid any confusion.

Evolution
Gaming maintains a standard of respect among its members. Violations of
this policy are considered among the most severe in EG. All members are
expected to maintain a professional and respectful attitude at all
times, even if others around you are not. Evolution Gaming requires that
every member display honesty, fairness and integrity at all times.
Honesty is one of the cornerstone principles of Evolution Gaming, and
any form of dishonesty is considered to be a serious violation of the
Code of Conduct. We do not allow modding. Glitches may not be used to
make scoring impossible for an opposing team. Intentional team killing
of a teammate in last stand or second chance is not allowed as it is
makes scoring impossible for an opposing team. Member poaching, clan
hitting or any other destructive act directed toward another community
is strictly prohibited.

In closing EG has no hidden meaning we use it to support our community please help use find out why this happen

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd like to formally apologize to the members of EG. I made an inappropriate comment and falsefied information in a moment of rage.  I would like to open a dialogue, no ulterior motives, I just want to extend an olive branch and deeply apologize.

There's no excuse for attempting to punish everyone else simply because I had a grievance. It was petty, and I truly am sorry.

Viper, Gauge was promoted to Forerunner and changed it instead to FC. I believe this is what the rest of our leaders are gonna do :/

Hello and good evening Microsoft,

Now ive been with xbox for quite some time. Im just here to inform you that E.G. (Evolution Gaming) is a comunity rank built structure filled with the most talented and brillaint minds. Me personally ive had a few issues in my life EG has helped me and mentored me into a strait path. we are here to  have fun and to build a great relationship and treat everyone equal.  so please let us have a more respectable gaming comunity and have our honnor in our name and with all that i have one Question to ask ..... what do you all have to lose?

PS  if you have any what so Questions please leave me a messase and post Back

sincerly, EG PRINGLES

[quote user="EG DRUGULA"]

I would like to point out that section 5 of the XBL ToS clearly states you may not share accounts. I can state for a fact that EG actively and openly shares several. For example, the GT EG NOFEAR is recovered and used to send out mass messages by at least four different people. EG FIRE PHEONIX, BRENNANATOR24, EG DIMMU BORGIR, and Endeavorous all regularly recover this account to send out messages.

This is a clear and direct violation of the Xbl ToS.

And the have multiple branches all using this tactic. There's not four people actively breaking the rules, there's dozens. Enjoy your ban guys :D

[/quote]

If Microsoft Xbox didn't want people sharing accounts, why would they make the tools and put them in the wide open for people to see and use? Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the topic and is simply trying to stir up trouble.

They are being forced to change there gamertags because they're not allowed to use EG anymore in a gamertag. Why that is, I don't know.

Well I haven't had to change mine yet, but it looks like this is happening to more than one clan. EG and RGC are the only ones I've seen so far affected by this. RGC leaders have FV in there clan tag which stands for Forerunners. I was told yesterday that they're being forced to change there gamertags as well.

[quote user="EG DRUGULA"]

I would like to point out that section 5 of the XBL ToS clearly states you may not share accounts. I can state for a fact that EG actively and openly shares several. For example, the GT EG NOFEAR is recovered and used to send out mass messages by at least four different people. EG FIRE PHEONIX, BRENNANATOR24, EG DIMMU BORGIR, and Endeavorous all regularly recover this account to send out messages.

And the have multiple branches all using this tactic. There's not four people actively breaking the rules, there's dozens. Enjoy your ban guys :D

[/quote]

www.xbox.com/.../livetou

Where does it say that you can't share an account? You can't share content like games and DLC other than that transferring your account from one Xbox to another is exactly like letting your friend use your controller while you're in the bathroom.

I also noticed that you were recently banned from EG for being disrespectful. U mad, bro?

Ouch

I just got offline and played with a guy who's gamer tag was SataanX and another who was ib4ng3dU but I can't have EG?

We at RGC have had to change the letters in our leadership to FC from FV, because it looks like FU. ? Really Microsoft