The Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon problem with achievements...

Hi,

how i can unlock all achievements in this game? I completed 2 times this game and i have only 99% :( I have all crystalls, all xp points, but maybe is any glitch, because i cant unlock 2 achievements (1005 the game und unlock all bonus gallerys) HELP...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 47 Applies to:

6 years later from this good sir. and i boot this game and get glitched aswell, played through it 3 times. complete game and unlocked bonus achievements wont unlock, i've tried everything i can think of, offline and sperate console different save device all 3 times. about to run it a 4th time but after 8 hours 3 times and you should have the achievements its kind of redundant. ever try and do something and get the same result? over and over again. Please some help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, but i got all of them... I have all:

Complete all levels. (11)

Complete all Armour Sets. (18)

Find all Elemental upgrades. (20)

Find all Health upgrades. (20)

Find all XP crystals. (99)

Defeat all Elite enemies. (8)

I completed 2 times the game, and the same problem is with this... But thanks for help.

Sorry this didn't help.

You may want to check out the following achievement guide for information on getting the last few achievements you are missing.

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../guide

Sorry this didn't help.

Well , usually when game achievement says complete it 100% , that means do EVERYTHING possible .

So , that could mean you have to unlock all the bonus galleries in order to 100% it , or maybe there is just something you accidentally missed and overlooked throughout the game . Either way , your best bet would be to find someone who plays that game and ask them ( If they have gotten the achievements your seeking ) .

I honestly don't think anything "glitch" wise is going on , I think it's just that the requirements for the achievements haven't been met yet .

Hope this helped ! .

Sorry this didn't help.