The Last Shot Clan Recruiting

The Last Shot Clan (TLS) are now recruiting mature, friendly gamer's who are 16+. 

We are currently participating in the Warped Gaming League (WGL) . Which is currently the UK's largest and oldest xbox live online league. 

We currently have two teams in the mix mode league, one being in division one and the other in division three.

We also have a team in the hardcore search and destroy league, looking to extend to two teams next season. 

Currently we have 20+ active members who play clan matches at least twice a week. Some of which also play in singles and doubles FIFA leagues. 

It doesn't matter what ability you are, as long as you have fun while play and graceful in victory and defeat at all times. 

In the future, we are looking to extend to other games, such as Gears of war and Halo. 

So if you're interested in all of this and more, pay us a visit and say hello  at:

www.thelastshot.org

Or even add me on Xbox Live, TLS Evans and we can get some games in. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We're all a friendly bunch of guys and girls so like TLS Evans has said come on over have a few games with us. Or come on over to thelastshot.org for more info and to say hi.

good luck in the match tonight guys

bump

great bunch of people

sounded like a good match last nite guys chin up always next time

Yes would appear it was. Another match tomorrow night! Looking forward to it!

TLS are playing an intra clan Black Ops tournament this Monday night to celebrate their 2 YEAR anniversary... although I am pretty rubbish I am hoping that and Kris get thru to the second round!!

I'll also be suggesting another Forza f*ckabout for this Thursday for a little bit of racing, tag and general Forza shenanigans! ;0)

Your going down Roo. You've got me and mikey first round. Bring it on 

Whatevar Shags, I remember your performance in the last intraclan match... you sucked! ;0)

Shoie is a beast with a sniper! Watch out for his mad quick scoping skills ;o)