The Last Achievement You Have Gotten So Far?

What was the last achievement you have gotten of the last game you have played so far?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The guild seal achievement on PC version of FABLE 3.

"Detail Orientated - Use all information terminals in the Shadow Broker’s stronghold"

from Mass effect 2

time travel will tell Black ops

Not sure what the last one I got was.  lol It's been a while since I played some games.  Just got Red Faction Armageddon so I know what my next achievements will be!  heh

A new challenger - Halo: Reach.

The Harder They Fall - Completed Chapter 4 on Alice: Madness Returns

Jesus tap dancing Christ kid! After getting your thread locked a few hours ago, and than your other one from last night about an "unforgettable love story" deleted, you decide to make ANOTHER topic that is just spam and is gonna get locked/deleted again eventually. You don't learn do you?  

Game: Phantasy Star 2

Achievement: Where Credit is Due (Watch the entire credits roll at the end of the game - 25G)

I wouldnt think that this one would get locked, at least its actually game related and somewhat interesting. Though typical..

But anyways, im not sure what it was for but I got an achievement playing Crysis 2 earlier today thats the last one that I can remember, I forgot to check what I did actually haha.

Some random Transformers:WFC achievement. I haven't been paying attention to them. I pretty much JUST started playing it.