the Hut pre orders

what are the hut like for pre orders?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I have used The Hut a few times for pre orders and got every single game early, personally i would recomend them.

[quote user="Obsessive Power"]

I've never used them, even though I have their website bookmarked.  I've mainly used Shopto.net for pre-orders lately and got them on release day.  If you're looking for the best prices for games, Find Game is the best game price comparision site there is.

[/quote]

Thats the best advice  Ive been using Find Game for ages now, as i use Find Dvd a lot too for the cheapest Dvds.

Using Find game, i actually brought Dirt 3 for 24.99, where as in the shops and most online shops, its like 30 or 40 pounds still.

I pre-ordered only once from them...

They said that I will get my item 1 day before the release date...

but, the reality was different... they send it one day AFTER the release date and then I had to wait another 2 days before I get it...

I've never used them, even though I have their website bookmarked.  I've mainly used Shopto.net for pre-orders lately and got them on release day.  If you're looking for the best prices for games, Find Game is the best game price comparision site there is.