The Holiday Rush.

By the end of 2011, a ton of hugely-anticipated games will be hitting store shelves thanks to the annual holiday rush. In just a couple short months, we'll see the release of Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, Gears of War 3, Dead Island, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Rage, Saints Row The Third, and plenty more.

Which of the holiday titles do you plan on picking up, and which one are you most excited for?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Skyrim

There are some gems there I'd hate to miss but if I had to pick one then I'd definitely go for Arkham City.

I'll be buying Gears Of War 3, Skyrim and LOTR: WITN before christmas and the rest in 2012. Skyrim will keep me busy for a very long time.

Battlefield 3 and Assassins Creed. Thats all. Maybe Demon's Souls.

Which do I want: Saint's Row: The Third, Skyrim, Battlefield 3, both HD updated RE games, Silent Hill: Downpour, Silent Hill 2 and 3 HD pack, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD pack, and a few others.

Which ones will I get: Probably none :( Lol, but, for sure, Saint's.

Picking up Skyrim, most excited for... Skyrim. :')

I'd buy more than just one game, but I have to budget after September which doesn't leave much money for luxuries, so that luxury will be Skyrim as it will last longer as a video game (most likely) and I'll get more value for money from it than say, Assassin's Creed Revelations or GoW3. I'll probably buy other games at Christmas, when the prices have come down and I have money for luxuries.

i can guarantee a lot of them will not live up to their hype,mw3 ,battlefield 3,gears 3 all destined to be disappointing.

saints row and assassins creed are not my thing at all.

for me it has to be batman followed by dead island,that will be the ones to buy.

Starting Tuesday when I pick up my pre-order, I will be getting Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Dead Island, Rage, Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Battlefield 3, Resistance 3, Gears of war 3, and Uncharted 3. Skyrim being my most anticipated by an immensely large margin.

1. skyrim

2. bf3

3. mw3

4. madden

5. rage

I dont see the big deal with the new batman... anyone care to explain its "greatness"?

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

I don't see the big deal with the new Batman... anyone care to explain its "greatness"?

[/quote]1) Kevin Conroy is the voice of Batman and much of the voice cast is drawn from Batman: The Animated Series, which was pure awesome in itself.

2) It's Batman.

The only possible way the game could be better is if this was Adam West's Batman.