The Good Ol'Days

It's really sad, it truly is. It seems like either the community has lost their gusto or all the CoD fans have brought their 'kill streak camping ways' to BF:BC2 in its last days before retirement. In one day i've seen some of the worst play i've seen since the game began. And i'm not talking about not being good at the game or people crashing choppers. One example involves grenades where i ran around a corner and suddenly blew up. Returning to the spot my next spawn i watched one grenade after another plop into the same spot. Watching the kill stream every other kill was a grenade. (also some 40mm). Perhaps worse than this though was a game i played early in the morning. Defending Oasis can be bad if the attackers have good chopper pilots... and they did. Very impressive ones (though i have to admit the "strafe of doom" is getting a little old) But the chopper suppressed me and my fellow teammates for a good 15 minutes on the first base before the first charge was planted. They weren't really even getting kills, just the regular chopper ones and a few sniper kills. But it takes 15 minutes for someone to decide they're not afraid of dying to go and plant the charge, on an enemy that has no defense!!! Please, let's live BF:BC2 out for its last couple of months the way Battlefield should be played... Not like CoD fan bois... :D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I feel your pain Kayo i feel your pain. I really wish just one map had a short school bus on it so I could gather up some of the retard randoms we sometimes get stuck with and drive them off of a cliff.

If the same guy or guys keep getting in the chooper and crash it every time.team kill them thats what i do dam noobs that thank they can fly the chooper.or better yet fly away with out a gunner......

no kidding, i had some guy  on our team following my squad around shooting and trying to drill us on core yesterday.... It is hard to sneak in and set mcoms when a guy is shooting at you the whole time.  

Thats why alot of gamers dont play hardcore you have them A HOLES.that just want to team kill the hole team and blow up the teams tanks choopers and cavs and vas.

Thats just kiddies ***,spoils it for everyone.

Yes Sir..........so true EYEB4LL95

The last week or so, it seems/feels like it's just my squad of friends trying to attack/disarm while the others do nothing. Maybe some people are bored of the game and are just messing around?

If you are bored with the game go play something else and don't ruin the game for everyone else

To be honest it was probably me noob tubing houses to try and get the demo achievement (embarrassed).....it's too bloody hard! The Apache is way too hard t kill IMO......tanks are easier to blow up than those things....

[quote user="HANS42"]

no kidding, i had some guy  on our team following my squad around shooting and trying to drill us on core yesterday.... It is hard to sneak in and set mcoms when a guy is shooting at you the whole time.  

[/quote]

Was that me? No seriously, just yesterday some wookie in my Squad refused to move from the Spawn, so I stood in front of him giving him ammo and shooting him with smoke and bullets. Yeah, it was on Core but it was funny until he finally left the Match.

[quote user="Kayokak"]

One example involves grenades where i ran around a corner and suddenly blew up. Returning to the spot my next spawn i watched one grenade after another plop into the same spot. Watching the kill stream every other kill was a grenade. (also some 40mm).

[/quote]

Was that me? wow deja vu... You might be surprised by how effective Platinum Grenades can be against some Players. Spam, spam and more spam. It really does and can work, try it.