The golden wings promotion never for me unlocked even though i got the game in the lanuch week and played muitplayer

the golden wings promotion for the golden hammer burst and the golden lancer never unlocked for me even though i played horde and muitplayer verses during the thursday i did the horde and on the friday i did some verses after i had got the game on the 22nd of september only 2 days after it came out  i have emailed epic game twice and mirosoft 5 times and after spending 1 hour on their call centre they said the only way to get it was to have it in gears of war 2 and i know for a fact that isent true because one of my friend s did the same as me and he got itand its all over the internet youtube, epic games,and even facebook. if any one can somehow for mirosoft get the two golden guns [lancer and hammerburst }to me it would really help this is a link about the golden wing promotion  http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/12/gears-of-war-3-gets-golden-launch-week-bonuses/ to prove that it is real there must just be something that stopped it from working for me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey OP, we've passed along your info to the proper team.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

According to that article you have to chainsaw another player online for it to unlock.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.