The Ending

WOW! I finally beat it and what an ending I must say. However, does anyone else find it odd that B-Man just sets the Joker's body down and walks off? I was expecting him to say something at least.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What is there to say that would be powerful enough for that ending?

With the smile of the joker at the end is enough.

It was definatly great, the entire Joker plot points were amazing. But I figured there would be more closure as to what would happen to Arkham City now that Strange is dead.

Yeah, the ending really shocked me. I guess since Hamill didn't want to play Joker anymore, he requested a death.

I didn't find it "odd" at all that The Bat would just place The Joker's body down and walk away without saying anything.  The underlying tone of The Arkham Games has been an intimate glimpse into the deep dark psychology of Bruce Wayne, this, in conjunction with the awesome game mechanics, allows one to truly immerse themselves into the role of Batman.  More than one person has pointed out, to Batman, that it is he who "creates these animals".  Bruce definitely shoulders a burden of guilt in the ultimate rise and fall of the monster that's become known as The Joker, deep down, he probably wonders if there was more that he could have done to "save" him.  As great as the ending was to us gamers, if it were up to Batman to write the ending, it most certainly would have ended differently...:-)

The ending was cool yet sad

The ending was perfect in every way to close a chapter on an EPIC character...

I am agreeing with Arkham at this point, it was as if Batman was speechless after that night.

So is Clayface a god now or what? It seemed odd that they showed him fall into the water but then didn't have an unlockable side mission unless he will be the main character in a DLC or the next game. I would assume that the next game will be with Batman Beyond since Harley will be giving birth to the new Joker.

Clayface was just a pawn in Joker's scheme. He fell into the Lazarus Pit and it leads us to believe he is done for; for now. Did anyone else think it was epic when Batman asked him why he teamed up with Joker and Clayface replied by saying it was the performance of a lifetime?