The end of Mass Effect 3

How would everyone like Mass Effect 3 to end? Don't use the obvious one of Shepard destroying the entire Reaper invasion and saving the Galaxy.

I'd like it if a secret Prothean colony came out of the blue sometime in the game and helped out the other races or the Galactic community to create a Virus to infect the Reapers network system like they did in the film "Independance Day".

Ideas anyone?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Rather than a predictable all out "Battle for Earth", I'd like for the one way to overthrow The Reapers to be a precision like infiltration of their advanced technology.  A small team to strike at the very core of their "CPU", even have it look something like in the Overlord DLC where the environment looked all cyber, I loved that part.  Legion and Tali could put the Geth/Quarian conflict aside for the good of the galaxy and use their superior engineering skills to take out The Reapers from the inside out, afterwards, Jack and I invite Tali back to my prized retreat (awarded to me on Pinnacle Station) and she takes off the bucket suit, maybe Legion could take pictures for EDI and Joker...:-)

There are several endings! So it could be all of those :P   I am really excited to see how it will wrap up though.

Just as Shepard is about to defeat Harbinger... she wakes up and finds out that it was all a dream.

I made a thread like this a while back, a popular idea (Or was it just mine? Can't remember :p) was fighting through the inside of Harbinger encoutnering an army of resistance to fight to the core and upload a virus to the Reaper fleet.

I like the dream idea :p

I wonder what the dead shepard upload will be like, I remember thems saying you couldn't upload a dead shepard but later they said they're considering some sort of special o\incentive for uploading a dead shepard (which to me sounds like an "epic fail" cutscene where the reapers invade and everyone dies one by one like candles on a birthday cake)

Shepard should die at the end of ME3 no matter what imo, surviving 3 suicide missions just seems silly.

Defeating Saren doesn't count as a suicide mission IMO

[quote user="Flickamatuta"]

How would everyone like Mass Effect 3 to end? Don't use the obvious one of Shepard destroying the entire Reaper invasion and saving the Galaxy.

I'd like it if a secret Prothean colony came out of the blue sometime in the game and helped out the other races or the Galactic community to create a Virus to infect the Reapers network system like they did in the film "Independance Day".

Ideas anyone?

[/quote][quote user="Flickamatuta"]

[/quote]

Bolded for how I'd like ME3 to end.  With Shepard and Wrex hi-fiving at the end of the credits

Yeah, the Geth invasion never really felt 'suicide-y' to me. The Collector ship was, because no one had ever come back. But once you fix that issue, its pretty easy for Shepard to be BA.  

But Sheppey is the ultimate badass! If anyone can do all this and live to tell the tale (and with no casualites) it's Sheppey! One of the major themes of the game is overcoming the impossible and if you overcome the impossible..then die it might not have teh saem (mass) effect! D:

Besides, the endings should cover all kinds of bases. Sheppey lives and the reapers die, Sheppey dies and the reapers lives, the reapers live and sheppey and the rest of the galaxy go into hiding like the quid pro quotheans tried to do, Sheppey lives and the reapers live because it turns out they just needed a hug, Sheppey turns into a bird hating potato, etc.

I think EDI would be the potato....

Yeah, I feel Shepard should have to sacrifice his life to save the Galaxy and at the end cutscene when everyone is at his funeral back on Earth crying for him - "Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever" should play in the background.

Then when everyone starts to walk away, Bioware should jump on the Zombie ending band wagon like every other game has and have Shepards hand burst through the casket and then climb out as a big Husk. Horde Zombie Husk mode as a bonus for completing the ME Trilogy. LOL.