The Elite Beta Invite

I saw on the front of the xbox site it says register for beta will it be for elite and mw3? or elite and black ops?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

ummmm, since blops is out, it doesnt need a beta.

So MW3 is getting a beta?

[quote user="MadeGuy27"]

I saw on the front of the xbox site it says register for beta will it be for elite and mw3? or elite and black ops?

[/quote] More new information on COD Elit Services

yes I know ,but I just want to know is there a MW3 beta how would elite work if there was no game to test it with

Black ops will be the testing game, it says right on the beta sign up i think.

yes i got an email invite for the MW3 beta also found out today that they will have pay to play Activion thinks that we are all willing!!! sorry, infinity ward forums are locking discussions on this and i left a long post about having purchased the last 2 150. prestige editions and that unless prestige or elite or whtever they want to call it comes with a year paid im out NO MORE CALL OF DUTY THIS NEEDS TO BECOME THE YEAR OF smaller companys with people who enjoy making games not just companys that like to bleed us dry ACTIVISION believes they will grow this community of payers from 1 to 3 then to 5 million paid subscribers CRAZY I KNOW ITS HARD but please dont support this as if DLC wasnt enough money, games are no longer finished small game for 60.dollars then well get um with dlc  and now this  i dont want to be a hater COD comes out right before my Birthday every year and this year it looks like i might just say no to the whole game yes ill be missing out !!!!but reviews wich i dont trust look at what they had to say about BRINK said that the campaign just kinda felt like something you already just played           that does not sound good!!!!!!         have fun i guell i need to read the invite email lets just say i did win something a code for the last map pack for black ops on PS3   its sitting there cos i play my games on 360 i watch movies and listen to music on my PS3!!!!!!    have fun just a little mad about this !!!!!!!!!!