The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

This game needs more forum loving! At least until we get a proper forum for it.

• Are you getting it on launch?
  • Which version are you getting?
  • What platform are you buying it on?
  • What do you think is the best change made to Skyrim from Oblivion?
  • What do you think of the revamped graphics?
  • What race will you play as?
  • Are you looking forward to pimpslapping a Dragon?

Discuss

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is a proper forum for it; it's under E for Elder Scrolls V, The; Skyrim.

In answer to t'other questions (stupid freakin' edit time limit :D),

Yes.

Standard unless I suddenly come into more money than sense.

360 or PC or both. (Or Ps3, I guess).

Not sure yet.

It looks pretty; The draw distance was always verging on awesome on Oblivion (well it was awesome on PC), looks like standing and staring into the distance is going to be a good way to spend time in Skyrim.

Not sure what my first play-through race will be yet, though I intend to fight solely with a torch (and magic).

Not really.

[quote user="UseYourIlusion"]

There is a proper forum for it; it's under E for Elder Scrolls V, The; Skyrim.

[/quote]

That's why I couldn't find it. I was looking under T where the other Elder Scrolls games are.

Someone sack the administrator.

I really can't wait for Skyrim, its the only title Im currently looking forward to!

To answer the OP: I'll be pre-ordering (hopefully for early delivery) the hobo edition on Xbox.

There are quite a few changes that Im quite happy to see, especially the lack of choosing Major Skills, dual-wielding anything (independant left/right hands) and the inventory quick select looks like a winner too.

Im liking the look of starting with a Bosmer, and Ive only recently been taking Archery in Oblivion seriously, so I might just wait & have a looksie at the racial bonuses first,but Ill end up going through them all pretty quickly!

And I believe that "pimpslapping a dragon" will be the most fun you can have all year on Xbox!

honestly, I am so excited for this game.... all I can say is YES to all the questions.

Im with Dom.

The more I've been reading about it the more excited I am for it also. I am so getting my wife to get me a voucher for my birthday so I can buy this day one. Lol.

The game is going to completely consume my life. I am getting the strategy guide with the game that will lead me to every single side quest and option to do in the game. I swear I am only going to leave my apartment to go to my classes. I am even going to go stock up on groceries the day before the game comes out.

I'm never leaving my desktop once this badboy is installed on my PC.

I have to be responsible and control myself from playing the game; I have school to think about. :(