The Elder Scrolls Online

Do you think I would get to x box? I don’t
think it will, I hope it does but dont think it will. I think I would do better on the consoles now
of days then a computer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It could be they released final fantasy online on the Xbox & it worked out pretty well but I don't think they'll release it for the current Xbox most likely an Xbox 720 version will be made for best performance

No, ESO is a home computer based online game.

Never know could be ported to other platforms down the line if it does well on the PC & there's demand for it on the Xbox

Doubt it. You dont see WoW on console do you?

I very much doubt it. It's easier for MMORPGS to be released on PC as they dont have to pay microsoft to certify the regular updates they get.

MMORPGS are more likely to appear on ps3 for some reason but even that is unlikely as bethesda can't seem to get games to work properly on that platform.

So elder scrolls online will most likely be PC only.

well that goes that dream lol. still it would be nice.

Im not sure. Ive read mixed reviews reguarding ESO and the one thing that keeps echoing to me is that your race is pre decided on alience. For example, Kajit are allied wit Altmer. I would much prefure them hanging ot with Bosmer and Working with them in a sneaky way.

Khajiit, Bosmer and Altmer are the Aldmeri Dominion.

Dunmer, Argonian and Nord are the Ebonheart Pact.

Breton, Redguard and Orc are the Daggerfall Covenant.

No use of Imperials it seems, but otherwise you still pick your race and play however you want, but the race determines the team you belong to.

elderscrollsonline.com/en