The elder scrolls online vamerism

Can anyone please bite me im trying to get vapirism ill pay if i have to.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Server and alliance?

Don't know a lot of people who want to be vampire. I mean if your wanting to be it constantly then good, if your just going for the achievement then meh. Anything bit of warning, like every other TES game, they die really quick by fire, and a lot of things use fire on this game, especially in PvP. Personally its reason I like werewolf over it. (No Vampire Lord also)

Playing on PC, I noticed both Vamp and WW can die real easy in PvP especially if people get to know you.

On the other hand though, they're both a lot of fun in PvE :)

Well ye, WW can die from poison, and if people spec into fighters guild can die easier from that too, don't know how many people on here will know that in-game unless they go on forums though.

I would like to be bitten as well I'm in NA and aldmeri

I'll pay for a bite! RL money if need be (Message me unrealistically and I'll block you). GT: DJ ProXiCiTy Alliance: Ebornheart Pact Class: Sorceror

I also would like to be bitten I'm in NA server and aldmeri dominion

Desperate for a vamp bite

NA

EP

just a heads up, do yourself a favor and do not pay anyone for bites. You don't how if they are trustworthy. You are not able to see if they are even high enough lvl to give you the bite. also you can only bite once a week so again you cannot see ahead of time if they are able to or not. Not to mention there are players out there that will bite for free all you have to do is search the official forums

Yo dudes!

Just for the record I'm giving free vamp bites. NO paymend ( but keep in mind that I can only bite once a week). Lets stop the scamming.

If your on the EU server Daggerfall. Let me know