Battlefield 3's motto?

I could have sworn it was, "Taking down FPS's, one COD at a time."

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

DIce is putting out a new game. No one said anything about EA upgrading their crappy network.

I never said EA was upgrading their crappy network.

I'm getting this too - I can't even play the !"£%$%^^& beta!!!!! I had this for a while with BFBC2 and some other games e.g. Hot Pursuit........I am REALLY REALLY PEED OFF ABOUT THIS!!!

[quote user="LLAMASMASHER"]

DIce is putting out a new game. No one said anything about EA upgrading their crappy network.

[/quote]

QFT.

If they ever upgrade their network, it'll be like Christmas in July.

As far as I know, EA's crappy servers don't render every game unplayable.

It also says that they value your feedback but don't say where you are supposed to give it! GRRRR!!! I've just powered everything down and restarted again including my router...and I get the same message. A mate has just texted me and he's getting the same ***!

EA has always had a crappy server issue, but this is a terrible.

Snotty Chunks: True, but usually it's the same people who come here to flame and act hostile at every moment.

Same thing is happening to me :(

"We're having some technical difficulties on the 360 - working to fix it. Stand by!"

From the Battlefield 3 Twitter. 1 hour ago.

You'd all know this if you started your account on battlelog.battlefield.com . :<

o ya?mayb ill just play it on the ps3 or pc instead... getting people excited about a beta ,then they cant play is stupid. yet all the yahoo's complaining about stupid stuff are on.wtf fix it. i dont have to go to either twitter or battlewhatever,if they expe3ct that...mayb they deserve all the heat that many will give them.