The easiest installment of the series?

Hey guys,

I don't know about everyone else, but I find this game way easier to play than the last two games. I'll be honest, I was pretty crap online and offline on the last to Gears titles, but I've been playing online for the last few days, and I am amazed at how well I am doing. I am no beast player, and I can't take on 3 people at once, no sir, but I am walking away from this game with more wins that the last two games combined. Like seriously!

Does anyone else feel that Gears 3 has a different feel to it in this sense?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You're not the only one that thinks that. I can see a bit of a difference somewhere cause I sucked in GoW 1 and 2...here I can hold my own easy!

Yeah,I hear ya. Results have been mixed for me.  SP on hardcore is easier than previous titles. MP has a different feel to it as well.  I still suck but I seem to be doing better.  I like all matches, but If I feel like taking it easy, I play casual mp.  Even though they still get pretty competitive still.

It's probably because of the dedicated servers. Now everyone has an equal connection (relatively speaking), and you don't have to settle for a host with a .68 Mbps upload.

I think Killjoy has the right idea. I was a nightmare in the previous ones, now Im a full on terror

Yea m.p. is so much easier now, and the hammerburst could stop an elephant this time around.

Yeah I think the single player is definately easier than the other 2. But I think it has to do more with the fact that the A.I. on your team is smarter and more efficient with the focus fire tool.

EPIC stated that Campaign was going to be a lot easier.  At least on Casual Mode.

Haven't tried multiplayer yet but the campaign is much too easy. I always start on the 'Normal' mode for any game and this one feels easier than the Casual mode from the last 2 games. Boomers go down to 2 Longshot rounds in the head...