The DUMBEST thing is this game.......

So who's bright idea was it that in Hardcore Modes being killed by a teamate does not count as a death BUT it ends your killstreak?  Real smart geniust...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Out of ammo? Have a teammate shoot you and then you would have full ammo, grenades, equipment and everything else. Would hardly be balanced.

[quote user="Coram Deo Vita"]

Out of ammo? Have a teammate shoot you and then you would have full ammo, grenades, equipment and everything else. Would hardly be balanced.

[/quote]

This. Plus, I can just imagine... "Dude, he's gonna get me! Shoot me!"

[quote user="Coram Deo Vita"]

[/quote]

/topic

Don't kill me, I'm not insured!

i actually like the idea.. hey previously it counted as a death , now THAT was a dumb idea. kill streaks are over rated , if you cant get a good KD without dogs or choppers then honestly  , is this really that important of a topic ?

[quote user="oYMo MOST HATED"]Real smart geniust[/quote]

[quote user="oYMo MOST HATED"]

Real smart geniust...

[/quote]

Hello pot... Meet kettle.

Before commenting on someone's intelligence, check a dictionary... Genius!

"Out of ammo? Have a teammate shoot you and then you would have full ammo, grenades, equipment and everything else. Would hardly be balanced."

Uhhh what?

[quote user="The Junior V"]

Hello pot... Meet kettle.

Before commenting on someone's intelligence, check a dictionary... Genius!

[/quote] 

Sorry I didn't proofread my post to satisfy Junior V the Great.

[quote user="oYMo MOST HATED"]

"Out of ammo? Have a teammate shoot you and then you would have full ammo, grenades, equipment and everything else. Would hardly be balanced."

Uhhh what?

[/quote]

They are saying that what you're suggesting would affect game balance. It'd be easy to be one away from a blackbird out of ammo and about to die, but have a teammate kill you before the enemy can. Then you'd have full ammo and be one away from a game changing KSR.

It's fine how it is.