The Die Hard BattleField Players

I was wondering what all the wookie name calling is?  Sounds to me like some players started making that up just to push and harass other xbox live gamers.  I have recently notice that those who act this way do not help the squad but instead use this for and excuess to actually not be helpfull. 

One thing for sure there is going to be a huge influx of COD players in BF3.  I myself have been a battlefield fan for many years.  I do not however agree that those play COD games are undeserving of playing any battlefield game.  If you dont like how the game is being played.  I do believe that most of you know where the exit button is.

The next installment of battlefield is trying to be a cod killer.  So get use to them coming over.  Honestly I think the die hards are behaving just as badly or worse than those in the cod games.  So just keep running around knifing and accuse others of not play properly. I mean after all you are not really helping the squad either. Oh if this fails  EA could restructure and not make another battlefield, so think how this so called elite behavior could destroy the very game you love.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its rare to see recon doing ANY use in this game, after coming back to it in the last few weeks, some games have more than half the team as snipers... and they do f all for the whole game, no points, no kills, pointless game! Bad Company 1 as a recon you could seriously own, i think i could pretty much be a sniper on any map and be top most times, the maps are just not catered in this game, and as said, most just sit in a bush all game waiting on someone to stand still for 5 seconds...

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

I was wondering what all the wookie name calling is?  Sounds to me like some players started making that up just to push and harass other xbox live gamers.  I have recently notice that those who act this way do not help the squad but instead use this for and excuess to actually not be helpfull. 

One thing for sure there is going to be a huge influx of COD players in BF3.  I myself have been a battlefield fan for many years.  I do not however agree that those play COD games are undeserving of playing any battlefield game.  If you dont like how the game is being played.  I do believe that most of you know where the exit button is.

The next installment of battlefield is trying to be a cod killer.  So get use to them coming over.  Honestly I think the die hards are behaving just as badly or worse than those in the cod games.  So just keep running around knifing and accuse others of not play properly. I mean after all you are not really helping the squad either. Oh if this fails  EA could restructure and not make another battlefield, so think how this so called elite behavior could destroy the very game you love.

[/quote]

Running around knifing is fun, you can get a lot of kills and play the objective at the same time. Sounds like a win-win to me and you do more than the bush wookies.

Trying playing NAM Vantage point rush attackers with 11 other stupid players.  lol  If ya don't get the first two crates its hell then.  lol

[quote user="o17269"]

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

You and your friends made up half the team. Try playing with no one but randoms that do nothing and see what your attitude is then. Playing with friends is nothing like paying with a bunch of randoms.

[/quote]

hehe

You say it like every random is bad. But they are like us..... some are good and some not

;)

[/quote]

Yeah, I've played with some really good people before but the bad players outweight the good ones, from what I've seen. I'm not saying I'm all great at this game but I'm better than a lot of people I've played with and there's some that were a lot better than me.

I just really enjoy the competition I get when both the teams are pretty decent and you really don't know who is going to win. People are actually working together as a squad/team so you get some really nice fights trying to take one of their flags. These people that do nothing but hide in bushes and attics ruin this for everyone else trying for the objective. I mostly play CQ so these campers are a lot more annoying than in Rush.

You act like its new.

Dam am all out be back going to the hardware store.....

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

[/quote]Did anyone bring the flea powder?  We got a live one here fellas! 

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

I'd be inclined to join you but since my son is visiting family out of state my wife has an extensive honey do-me list. Who am I to argue with a honey do-me list?

[/quote]

pics or it didnt happen bro....some nice low angle stuff would be appreciated

@clean..LOL yea drinking my @ss off and painting the town Pee. lol

Harry you know what needs to be done..You need to beat it up like never before..and then eat a sandwich..and do it again..