The demos that I downloaded won't work

Each time that I download a demo from the Xbox marketplace, the demo either freezes or it says: The disc is unreadable. Anyone help me out?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey Dromat.
Have you tried clearing your consoles cache?, if not that would be the first thing to try.

Go to memory> highlight the HDD and press Y> a message will pop saying this will perform maintenance> select yes.
You will need to re download/install title updates the first time you play them after clearing, but only once per title.

Has the freezing stopped now?.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

mines doing the same thing i deleted it but it's taking forever to download again

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, likeAboss. Please create a new thread for us by clicking this link: forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx. Be sure to include a full description of your situation from any error messages you are seeing to the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far. This will enable us to begin troubleshooting with you.

In the future, please be mindful of the original post date of a thread before replying in order to avoid bumping very old threads. This one is from August 2011. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.