The Darkness

if u find this in any bargin bin then i suggest getting it. i had the game for years and though that i would get round to someday. i just wish that i did it sooner though.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

A very refreshing game, really looking forward to The Darkness 2.

[quote user="Kenofnor"]

A very refreshing game, really looking forward to The Darkness 2.

[/quote]I don't really like how they're doing it cel-shaded.  I've liked some games that have used that, but it just doesn't seem right for D2.  Cel-shaded graphic violence just seems odd to me lol.  What do you think about it? 

But yeah, if anyone hasn't played The Darkness yet, do so.  It's unlike any game out there, that I can think of anyway.  The Darkness powers and minions are sweeet!  I would embed a trailer or two, but I'm not sure on the policy of the forums.  Can I embed trailers that show graphic violence?

I bought back it when it was new. I hadn't really discovered achievements at that time. So I just played through and beat game without trying to unlock any. I think I might blow the dust off it and unlock what I missed.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I bought back it when it was new. I hadn't really discovered achievements at that time. So I just played through and beat game without trying to unlock any. I think I might blow the dust off it and unlock what I missed.

[/quote]All this talk makes me want to play through it again lol.  I think I'm going to have to earn some more achievements for it as well.

For those who don't know anything about the game, there are some good videos here.

I have been working through The Darkness for a while now, think it cost me the grand sum of 2.99£ and its been worth every penny. I have spoke to someone who has played some of the sequel and he thinks its come on alot since the first game and the new cell shaded graphics really fit the game nicely.

I think I might pick it up again. Recently I've bought some games priced very low and what do you know, they are actually pretty good. Problem is my backlog is getting bigger, again ugghhh

It's an ok game.

It's pretty good for a play-through, but really easy.

Great game .