The Daily Challenges Megathread

Hi everyone! Just creating this thread to put in all the other threads related to the Windows 8.0 Daily Challenges bug. As we have stated throughout this forum, we are working as quickly as possible to get this issue resolved as it was already resolved on the Windows 8.1 build.

Please feel free to contact us on Facebook with any further questions as we are actually moving away from the forums and on to Facebook-based support: facebook.com/microsoftmahjong

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

MS did an update on MS Mahjong today, don't know if it fixed this apparently recurring issue though.  This happened to me a month or two ago on both Mahjong & Solitaire & then they all got put back suddenly... it's happened to quite a few others according to the posts in the Review section of MS Mahjong.  Maybe just keep playing the Challenge games, posting here about them being deleted & they'll magically reappear.  :)  Good luck!

Hi, I had the same issue, and it solved itself the next time I logged in, so I guess it's just a bug. Hope the next update fixes this permanently. I was just wondering, is there a way to play previous months daily challenges? I installed Mahjong early on June, 'cause I just bought my new Win8 laptop, but I can't seem to be able to play any daile challenge for May, April, March or earlier. Any advice on this??

I've Googled to see if anyone has found a way to access previous months challenges with no success...  we used to be able to.  IWSTM that it would make smart business sense for MS to bring that option back now they run ad's with the challenge games.  ಠ_ಠ

Something that worked for me when my coins & badges disappeared...  I was in the Challenge window & clicked on the 'Prize History' button in the lower RH corner & when it opened up everything suddenly reappeared & was also back in the Challenge window again when I went back to it.  May have just been one of those weird flukes that keep happening, but could be worth trying if you have the misfortune to "go broke" again.  Good luck!

I have the same problem. Have you any solution?

This is usually related to Xbox Live login issues. We would recommend logging out of your Windows account completely, then log back in.

ALL of my points and badges from ALL of my games went back to zero - Microsloth really sucks.  Yesterday the entire xbox.com site was down - if they can't even keep their website up, and they forced me to have the **** Windows 8 on my new laptop - I really do hoe Apple kicks their *** because if they can't do simple stuff like this, why waste my time?

I'm having the same problem with Mahjong the past couple of days. I had to replace my hard drive and both Mahjong and Solitair were both locked. Come on Microsoft do something about these problems people are having.

I'm having the same problem with Mahjong the past couple of days. I had to replace my hard drive and both Mahjong and Solitair were both locked. Come on Microsoft do something about these problems people are having.

I still can't play the Mahjong daily as of yet. It's still locked and says coming soon.

Thank you for the notification, the issue has been reported to the production team. We hope to have a resolution soon.