The Cursed Crusade Demo impressions

What are your impressions about the game ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I've finished the game and found it fairly enjoyable.

I've checked out some gameplay footage, looks promising. But I'm still on the fence. I'll try the demo, but I've learned you can't judge a full retail game based on the demo alone. I haven't seen any marketing for this game either, so I doubt many people will be playing it. I'm just going to wait until someone finishes it and find out what they think.

its a budget title actually.only 40 bucks

I actually enjoyed it I may pick it up

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I've checked out some gameplay footage, looks promising. But I'm still on the fence. I'll try the demo, but I've learned you can't judge a full retail game based on the demo alone. I haven't seen any marketing for this game either, so I doubt many people will be playing it. I'm just going to wait until someone finishes it and find out what they think.

[/quote]I did mean demo impressions ; i know what you meant. Atlus is one of my old fav developers; that's why i am interested. That without mention that i like medieval games. I guess i'll do like you ...wait.

Bentley - did you finished the full game or the demo ?

They couldn't pay me to waste precious hours of my life on Cursed Crusade.

I played it earlier today and It's not too bad. I might eventually pick it up once the price goes down.

Finally , i could play the demo and IMO the game looks good . I like the combat and gore.