The COD4 disk has officially become a drink coaster.

This game is hacked to death and ruined. Unplayable. I must of reported 35+ people today.  The Best COD ruined by idiots.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I actually got into 2 maps where there were NO hacks, mods, b.s. I actually sent everyone I was playing with a Thank You for being able to FINALLY play without all the B.S.!!!!!!!

why dont you just change game

dont you think IW is kinda busy right now to make mw3 "Unmodable" ?

the past 2 days its been quite good

[quote user="Wall O Bullets"]

why dont you just change game

dont you think IW is kinda busy right now to make mw3 "Unmodable" ?

[/quote]

Because COD4 is the only good game out there right now!

Well I've given up on COD 4 - I haven't played for a while and as I have a bit of free time at the moment I thought I'd give it a go.  Not anymore.  I've reported I don't know how many people and yet their names keep popping up ingame.  When you've been shot by some nit wit who is flying or under the map etc etc it gets old very quick.  

If Microsoft can't be arsed to fix these problems it doesn't bode well for any future purchases of games by me.

Its the Devs' responsibility to correct/ban the modded lobbies. Microsoft only bans the modders. Keep in mind, Microsoft did not develop the game

Its the Devs' responsibility to correct/ban the modded lobbies. Microsoft only bans the modders. Keep in mind, Microsoft did not develop the game

Not in my mind it isn't.  Microsoft own the sandbox everyone plays in - we pay €60 odd euros a year for the licence to play on xbox live - when we log into live we tacitly agree to the terms and conditions - the flipside of that is that it is incumbent on the provider of the service - Microsoft - to police it's sandbox to make sure everyone is playing by the rules.

If they can't be arsed doing that then frankly I'll not be bothering renewing my sub or buying games that have a live element - to my mind it's a wasted expense.

Microsoft did not make the game, therefore they are not liable. Activision and Treyarch are held liable. Microsoft bans modders everyday, therefore they are doin their job. Activision and Treyarch are not.

You obviously think this is good enough, I don't.  I and everyone else pays a fee to use live and as such have certain expectations about the level of service - if that level of service is not being met, it is for Microsoft to ensure that the service is being provided.  

You obviously have problems reading. Microsoft provides us with an online service so we can play online. That is why they created Xbox Live. That is their jurisdiction. If someone is doin somethin to affect or violate that service, they take action. Modded lobbies on the CoD games are not in their jurisdiction. That falls under the CoD developer's jurisdiction. Microsoft does not develop nor own the CoD games. If they did, there would be no issues. The responsibility falls upon Activision and Treyarch. Now, what part of this are you not comprehending??