The Coalition of Geezer Gamers

Howdy,

Are you a mature gamer and looking for other mature gamers to hang out with and play over Xbox,  then come check out Coalition of Geezer Gamers (CoGG).

We grew tired of cheaters, glitchers, trash talkers on Xbox and started our own group, we're not concerned of your abilities and/or KD ratios. We are a small group but growing. The forums are kept fairly active by our members posting stories on gaming from around the web, hosting events, and sometimes just plain chatting it up.

We play a wide variety of games, racing, shooters, arcade, and music. We have sections in our forums for Xbox, PS3, Wii and PC gaming. You'll also find section on the latest game news from around the web and a new section for sports fans.

We also try to schedule some fun forum games. Right now we have a "Guess Whats in Here" game going. The winner this month will receive an Amazon Gift card

The ages in our community varies from 20's to 50's, and our minimum age is 21.  Most of us are from the US but have a few from the UK and we try to set up game nights with both time differences taken into account so that all members can participate. You will find our members to be very friendly people to play with and also find players that are willing to help you with game tips. Our primary goal is playing the game for fun and enjoying the fun playing with like minded on-line friends.

Come take and look around, sign up and join in the fun. Feel free to message me over XBL if you have any questions.

CoGG - a gaming site dedicated to adults 21 and over.

Click on my sig to check us out...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

i tried to register on the site. if you are still looking for adult people let me know

Does this group still exist? I went to your link, but got a message that the forum doesn't exist. My husband and I would be interested in finding nice mature people to game with.

I need to un ban some won