The Clan tags aren't modded

As the title says

The clan tags are like the World at War ones  e.g Red= Red   Blue= Blue   Grn= Grn

Just to clean up the place. Let's hope no-one got banned because of people who over react.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Seriously??  Have you seen a modded clan tag??

So is this like an Easter egg

Exactly and yes I have seen a modded clan tag.

Remember the ones from MW2?

No it's not a mod but a way that the *** community can express them selves and show their *** pride to others. Which is ok by me, To each his or her own I guess....Maybe seeing so many others will give them the courage to come out.

considering the field is limited to four characters...how can they get away with (Bbutton Abutton L(bracket)LS(left stick))? that's 6 (for those who have issues counting)

ok its not a hack but come on i hate how people just put their clan tags as the buttons, and make the screen filled with those color buttons like seriously theres should be a overflow in this people make it seem like its the only thing to make them cool now. i join a game and thats all you see. screen overflown with buttons.

[quote user="MIDNITE RIDER 1"]

No it's not a mod but a way that the *** community can express them selves and show their *** pride to others. Which is ok by me, To each his or her own I guess....Maybe seeing so many others will give them the courage to come out.

[/quote]True .... but the straight community isnt supposed top know that . so you shouldnt spread it around.  Let then have their secret recognition.

Just when you see them congratulate them for their courage for coming out like that.

Distracting, it may not be "hacking", but I report 'em anyway.

I read IW is working ona fix.

The clan tag EXPLOIT was not intentionally put into the game by IW for people to use. It's an exploit someone found that lets you put Xbox controller face buttons as your clan tag. If it's not offered to you in the game (like the colored clan tags in Black Ops), then it isn't allowed. It is also NOT an easter egg, as those are intentionally put into the game for people to find, like the giant teddy bear with akimbo desert eagles. The fact remains that it is annoying and you could possibly get banned for it. The most anyone can do is just report these people for exploiting. Check out Twitter ATIVMikey.

Just played a game of team deathmatch. 5 out of 6 of my oppenents had "modded" clan tags. Report or not?