The Britanian National Guard Now Recruiting!

Welcome New Potential Recruits!

The Britanian National Guard has opened its ranks to new recruits.

The Britanian National Guard originated in Halo Reach and has since branched into other popular games such as the Halo series, Minecraft, and the Call of Duty series. We have roughly 20 current members and has had up to 50 members. In our time in Halo Reach we have made several alliances and partnerships with other clans who have since moved on/ and or dispersed. We are looking for recruits who are ages 15 and up; if younger than 15 the individuals must be mature. All potential recruits will be screened and personally interviewed to meet our following criteria. Please message me back via this forum page. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

Criteria:

-Must be age 15 and up, if younger must be mature[All individuals will be interviewed]

-Well mannered and respectful

-Must be Tolerant of other players

Note: playing skill is not important.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello everyone I am the co founder, and co leader of the clan

Yeah, you spelled Britannian wrong lol

So when is everyone going to be on today? I want to play some MW3 and some Capture the Flag on Halo 4.

sounds good enuff for me

chaos i made a facebook page for the clan i pretty sure i miss spelled it but go check it out britainion national gaurd empire i will fix it but i will make you admin and dougie and raven

haaaaaaaaayyyyyy.