The Black Wolves Racing Team - Sign Up Forum

--I run The Black Wolves Racing Team in Forza Motorsport 3 & Hot Pursuit. Very good racers only please! If you can't race that good then we can help you get better. But either way please join us. We always are accepting new members! If you are very good at either of these games I would like to offer you the chance to join my Racing Team.

--If you would like to join go to our website at: theblackwolvesracingteam.webs.com and make an account or contact me here on Xbox LIVE.

--In Forza Motorsport 3, you just have to be good, not super good (there's no way you can be the #1 racer in FM3, it's just way to hard). We will do 1 race at Nurburgring, 2 laps, and it is my best track, if you can beat me, or finish good enough I'll give you a design for 1 of your cars to use when we race online, you then will have joined Forza Motorsport 3 T.B.W.

--To get in the Hot Pursuit T.B.W. you will have to do a Intercepter as a Cop and a Racer, then 1 race, if I feel that your good enough you can join Hot Pursuit T.B.W.

--Good luck with joining! The Black Wolves Racing Team Leader: JAKE ALPHA

-- ALSO READ THE RULES ON THE WEBSITE BEFORE SIGNING UP!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: