The best vehicle in GTA Online costs just $7000

I introduce to you the mighty Sanchez. Let the cool kids and their super-cars and super-bikes rule the streets, the Sanchez rules the rest.

Kinsmen, you will bound from the highest boulder, to dune, to hill to mountain top with the dexterity of a raptor on the wing. You will strike without forewarning and vanish without trace. And when the gangs do come looking for you, your mighty steed will taunt the clumsy with her dexterity.

Let them bring their pimpest rides, full of self bravado for the speed they bring with them. You will destroy their vehicles without a single bad sport point, nor with firing a single shot - for the mountains will swallow them whole, a little shaking, a little tenderising, down they go.

Oh, they bring their helicopters and jets and other rich kid toys - well any good horsemen knows where the nearest rail tunnel is. Fly your plane into there why don't you.

The only thing you will fear is another Sanchez.... oh and the odd fence post, rock, stupid AI drivers. When you're kicked off a Sanchez, it's one hell of a kick.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like Sanchez's too except when I'm trying to win off road races in my truck :P

I just got an achievement for something I didn't know existed - evading a bounty.

Four came for me, a couple gave up, two are still up in the mountains somewhere as far as I know. Think they had to walk home, surely cars can only roll so many times.

The Sanchez just needed a wipe down.

I'm just going to add that the Dominator ain't a bad vehicle either. More pricey than a Sanchez but a good land vehicle all around. Good top speed, decent acceleration, and moderate handling. If you have trouble controlling the RWD though, you won't find the vehicle so great.

Fully cranked comet FTW!

Out of all my cars I think I like my Ocelot F620 the most. That V10 purrs like a kitty. lol But I agree with you OP...Nothing like a dirty sanchez. :D

Street vehicles. What do you do when we take it off the streets?

Not much you can do really. Get out your sniper rifle if you're good enough and if you are you are but you very rarely are, but be careful I'm not staring back at you with one if you're not because I am... mostly.

The Sanchez will feed your four wheeled monsters to mother nature.

I have to agree that Sanchez's are boss of the Off Road.

XL Sandking,i feel more powerful rolling around in that thing than i do in a tank...god knows why but there ya go.

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

I'm just going to add that the Dominator ain't a bad vehicle either. More pricey than a Sanchez but a good land vehicle all around. Good top speed, decent acceleration, and moderate handling. If you have trouble controlling the RWD though, you won't find the vehicle so great.

[/quote]

Pricey? It doesn't cost a thing, unless you're Mr. Goodie-Two-Shoes?

sanchez all the way,is my preferred vehicle for robbing stores and armored trucks,can sticky bomb a trucks doors,collect money and easily outrun the fuzz while ramping and doing flips then hide under a bridge,thanks rockstar-